Get ready to go beyond the bar code and see the light with the ability to improve store security, provide real-time feedback to managers, simplify cashier training, and offer streaming data with video like never before.
Inviting design for performance
The NCR RealScan 79’s innovative design incorporates a bold new look full of functionality with edge-to-edge glass to maximize scanning volume for performance. First impressions count, and NCR’s PureWhite illumination creates a soft white glow which is more inviting and easier on the eyes than traditional red lighting, and also minimizes confusion that multiple red lights can cause.
Scan volume matters
Not only does the RealScan 79 have six-sided all-imaging scan capability with aggressive top-down performance, but it boasts the largest imaging scan zone in its class. Interaction is also clear with ScanDoctor voice feedback, so your cashiers not only see a simple error code when there is an issue, but also hear a friendly reassuring voice guiding them through the process.
• Scale Capacity: - Single Interval: 15 kg in 0.005 kg increment (30 lbs in 0.01 lb increment)
• Maximum static weight: 136kg (300 lbs)
• Scanner can easily be upgraded to scale in the field
• Price computing scale options available
• UPC/EAN with two-digit and five-digit add-on symbols
• Code 128
• Code 39 (3 of 9)
• Interleaved 2 of 5
• Italian Pharmacode
• GS1 DataBar™ (RSS): DataBar Omnidirectional, Stacked Omnidirectional, Expanded, Expanded Stacked
• GTIN and 2005 Sunrise compliant • PDF417 and QR Code